HOW YOU SAY “I DO” DOES MATTER!
Your ceremony sets the tone for the entire wedding celebration as well as for your married life. Most couples put all their focus on the reception which is sort of like decorating the cake before you bake it.
Short and sweet ceremonies are very popular but it’s important that they also having meaning and come from the heart. I specialize in crafting ceremonies that reflect your unique personality as individuals and as a couple. I am a licensed officiant and facilitate ceremonies that are non-denominational and honor all sacred traditions.
“We wanted to thank you for a wonderful ceremony. We are still getting compliments. It was beautiful and I couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding.”
“The ceremony was SO perfect … exactly what we dreamed of and then some. I feel incredibly lucky to have found you. Thanks again for everything you did for us!”
“You were such a calming factor during this whole process including the ceremony. I felt in such caring hands. We both appreciated your personal attention to the details, your grace and style.”
- friendly, professional planning session to answer all your questions
- written outline of your ceremony
- unlimited email access prior to your wedding day
- feature post on this website within 24-hours of your wedding
How it works:
- Click on the easy Contact form to check availability and schedule a meeting.
- At your free consultation, we discuss all the custom details including ritual options, participants and selection of readings and vows. A deposit is usually paid at this time in order to secure your date.
- You receive an email outline of the customized ceremony along with a reminder list for the big day. We can tweak the ceremony at anytime up to two weeks before the wedding.
- I arrive 45 minutes to an hour before the ceremony to review procedures and accept the marriage license and make certain all is well and calm (especially you).
- After completion of the ceremony, I sign the marriage license & certificate and mail the license to the proper county office.
- I feature your wedding on this website within 24 hours.