Your ceremony sets the tone for the entire wedding celebration as well as for your married life. Most couples put all their focus on the reception which is sort of like putting the cart before the horse. Short and sweet ceremonies are fine but it’s important that they also having meaning and heart.
I specialize in crafting ceremonies that reflect your unique personality as individuals and as a couple. I am a licensed officiant and facilitate ceremonies that are non-denominational and open to all traditions.
“I was soo nervous coming down the aisle – but as soon as I saw Jane, I relaxed.”
” Jane delivered one of the most heartfelt and genuine wedding ceremonies I’ve heard in my 17 years as a DJ and Sound Guy. I highly recommend her!”
“That was the sweetest wedding ceremony I have ever been to. I love how you made it feel so personal … great job!”
- friendly, professional planning session to answer all your questions
- written outline of your ceremony
- unlimited email access prior to your wedding day
- feature post on this website within 24-hours of your wedding
How it works:
- Click on the easy Contact form to check availability and schedule a meeting.
- At your free consultation, we discuss all the custom details including ritual options, participants and selection of readings and vows. The officiate fee is usually paid at this time in order to secure your date. (The fee is returned in full if canceled within 7 days of meeting.)
- You receive an email outline of the customized ceremony along with a reminder list for the big day. We can tweak the ceremony at anytime up to two weeks before the wedding. I am always available to you via email and/or phone.
- I arrive 45 minutes to an hour before the ceremony to review procedures and accept the marriage license and make certain all is well and calm (especially you).
- After completion of the ceremony, I sign the marriage license & certificate and mail the license to the proper county office.
CLICK HERE to view real weddings at various venues.
See more WEDDINGS & PHOTOS by scrolling down the blog page.
Click Here to Contact Jane Green.
503-263-5229 or email@example.com
Wedding License for PDX metro area: